Awesome 35 Fitness Motivation Quotes
Words have power. They can build you up or break you down. Some use phrases like a mantra to embed them into their mindset. People wear them, keep them on inspirational boards or even in gym lockers. For those that love their smartphones, apps are available to bring users a regular dose of daily motivation and inspiration for all of their fitness and personal challenges. How you use your fitness motivation quote is entirely up to you. Tap into your inner reserves and gain a fresh perspective from a few powerful fitness motivation quotes today.
These 35 favorite fitness motivation quotes are a source of continual inspiration.
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body; it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” –John F. Kennedy
- “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time, pills or stairs.” –Joan Welsh
- “Strive for progress. Not perfection." –Anonymous
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take." –Wayne Gretsky
- “Clear your mind of can’t.” –Samuel Johnson
- “It’s never too late to become what you might have been.” –George Eliot
- “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” –Mark Twain
- Just do it.™ –Nike
- “The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline.” –Steve Smith
- “Fear is what stops you…courage is what keeps you going.” –Anonymous
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” –Jim Ryan
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” –Lou Holtz
- “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” –Albert Einstein
- “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” –Benjamin Franklin
- “I’d rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate.” –George Burns
- “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” –Norman R. Augustine
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying.” –Anonymous
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” –Michael Jordan
- “The first health is wealth.” –Emerson
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end." –Julius Erving
- “Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.” –Earl of Derby
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” –Jim Rohn
- “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” –Anthony Robbins
- “The body of a man is a machine which winds its own springs.” –J. O. De La Mettrie
- “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” –Scott Hamilton
- “Self-delusion is pulling in your stomach when you step on the scales.” –Paul Sweeney
- “To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.” –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” –Marvin Phillips
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
- “The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” –Vincent Lombardi
- “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.” –Roger Bannister
- “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.” –Henry Ford
Mastery of the physical takes strong mental attitude and the inner will to succeed. Pick a few fresh fitness motivational quotes for inspiration. You have what it takes inside to take it to the next level.
If you like this webpage, subscribe to my newsletter below:
Fitness Motivational Quotes
Hi, my name is Joseph
I’m a U.S. AirForce Veteran, College Graduate with 352 credits mixed by undergrad/professional and graduate school. I am an Entrepreneur and enjoy sharing my interest and love for fitness and Entrepreneurship with everyone. I have lofty, obtainable goals for my website.
The intent of this site is to provide as much loving value as possible to each and everyone that visits. I encourage Entrepreneurship and want to spotlight the benefits of spirituality that are applicable and unquestionably and immensely helpful for both Entrepreneurship and Fitness pursuits.
Thank you very much for visiting, feel free to look around and to connect with me more closely. I love Pinterest and would appreciate any help available. Just one or two pins a day or more would greatly help me spread love. Thank you so much and with peace and love everlasting. I would enjoy getting to know each and everyone of you.
Connect with me on, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest.
You can also support the website by using my amazon link. Thank you. http://amzn.to/27j9VTS