HCG Weight Loss Plateau
An HCG weight loss plateau is normal during the course of the HCG weight loss program. The plateau may last several days or up to one week. Many times your body is just resetting and adjusting to the rapid weight loss. You are still losing inches even though the scale is standing still.
A plateau, for this protocol, means you have not lost weight for 5 days, make sure to review this great HCG diet plan and consider the following:
You should not be consuming any of the following:
- Turkey or pork
- Oils including vinaigrette salad dressing or balsamic vinegar
- Green beans, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini or squash
- Any type of mints or sugar free candies
- Cheese, yogurt, coffee creamer or milk products
- Nuts or peanut butter
Review the following:
- Increase you water intake and ensure that you are consuming a minimum of 2 liters per day.
- Confirm that you are only consuming a maximum of 2 pieces of sugar-free gum per day.
- Confirm that you are only consuming a maximum of 2 Crystal Light Drinks OR 2 diet sodas per day.
- Review the portion sizes of your food. Are you accurately measuring your vegetables (1.5 cups) and protein sizes?
- Reduce eating out at restaurants
- Ensure that you are not taking any type of liquid medication, such as Nyquil or liquid gel caps, liquid benadryl, etc. You should only use tablet forms of medications.
- Make sure that you are eating your fruits at least 6 hours apart.
- Make sure you are having normal bowel movements daily.
The Apple Day
If you have reviewed the above and are properly following all protocols, you should complete an Apple Day in order to minimize your weight loss plateau.
An apple day consists of an entire day in which you will only eat six apples and drink 1-2 gallons of water.
NOTE: Do not complete more than ONE apple day per month.
For frequently asked questions about HCG see here.
[The HCG Diet]
HCG Weight Loss Plateau
Hi, my name is Joseph
I’m a U.S. AirForce Veteran, College Graduate with 352 credits mixed by undergrad/professional and graduate school. I am an Entrepreneur and enjoy sharing my interest and love for fitness and Entrepreneurship with everyone. I have lofty, obtainable goals for my website.
The intent of this site is to provide as much loving value as possible to each and everyone that visits. I encourage Entrepreneurship and want to spotlight the benefits of spirituality that are applicable and unquestionably and immensely helpful for both Entrepreneurship and Fitness pursuits.
Thank you very much for visiting, feel free to look around and to connect with me more closely. I love Pinterest and would appreciate any help available. Just one or two pins a day or more would greatly help me spread love. Thank you so much and with peace and love everlasting. I would enjoy getting to know each and everyone of you.
Connect with me on, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest.
You can also support the website by using my amazon link. Thank you. http://amzn.to/27j9VTS