The Master Cleanse Diet is your solution to get rid of toxins that have entered the body through time. Some examples of toxins are: sugar and sugar products, processed food of all types, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, medications (both prescription and over-the-counter), pesticides and chemicals used to grow or prepare food, polluted air, additives in food, hormones in meat, eggs, artificial sweeteners, trans-fats and fast foods.
With toxins constantly reaching the body it is believed the liver and kidneys are forced to work overtime to get rid of them. An overload of toxins prevents your organs from operating at 100%
Infirmity is believed to result from toxin buildup, this may manifest as fatigue, headaches, unhealthy weight gain, low energy, stomach aches and nausea, plus it can cause a number of chronic diseases.
This diet is also known as the lemonade diet. It accomplishes several goals. 1) Clear toxic waste from your colon, 2) clean the kidneys and the entire digestive tract, 3) cleans and builds a healthy blood stream, 4) purifies your body on a cellular level and 5) gives your internal organs a much-needed rest. An added benefit is weight loss since the cleanse doesn't include solid foods.
1) Fasting diet limits what you can consume for the duration of the diet
2) Juicing. The individual consumes fruit juice in the right amounts, at certain times of the day, for an indicated length of time.
3) Minimizing calories. The diet is light on calories
4) Ingesting liquids only is a tough obstacle. No solid food is by far the most difficult part of the cleanse to maintain.
1. Preparation. The goal of this phase is to get rid of junk food, fast food, processed food and drinks that you typically consume. You should replace these foods with natural, non-processed food. This phase lasts from 3 to 5 days.
2. The cleansing is the detoxification goal. Detox will last from seven to ten days. You will only enjoy freshly squeezed lemonade during this phase. To see the master cleanse recipe, see here.
A certain amount of glasses of lemonade per day will do the trick. Another integral component of the diet occurs here and that is flushing. Herbal laxatives with or without a salt water cleanse are used to flush out waste that may have stuck to the sides of the colon years ago.
3. The ending. Over three days you will slowly return to eating solid food, letting your stomach expand slowly to accommodate. What to eat during these three days is provided in the book.
A video is here below about the master cleanse diet. Make sure to check it out!
There are many everyday events that lead to the buildup of toxins in the body. Sometimes the choices we make may lead to the buildup of waste that never gets expelled from the body.
With the Master Cleanse Diet we are offered a way to rest our organs and clear our system. Three phases define the cleanse: preparation, cleansing and the end. While weight loss is not the focus of the cleanse, it can result from the lack of solid food during the cleansing phase.[2CreateABody] › [Dieting] › Master Cleanse Diet